Method 2: Registry Edit[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] Registry Editing can be dangerous and should be done with care. Please make a restore point before editing your registry. If you have doubts about what you are doing, then stop immediately and ask for support in the comments. We would like to remind you that editing your registry is at your own risk. If done wrong Registry Editing can lead to system corruption and might even make your system unusable resulting in re-installation of your operating system.
1. On your keyboard press the Windows flag and the R key at the same time (Windows +R) or open Start.
2. Now type Regedit.exe (1) and click on OK (2)
3. Now Unfold HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Then Unfold SOFTWARE
5. Then Unfold Policies
6. Then Unfold Microsoft
7. Then Unfold Windows
8. Then Unfold Explorer
9. Now double-click on DisableNotificationCenter and change the value of DisableNotificationCenter to 1
If the key does not exists then right-click an empty spot and choose New then choose DWORD. Then name it DisableNotificationCenter and value 1.
11. Click on OK and close Regedit. A reboot might be neccesarry for the changes to take effect upon your system.
If you wish to disable this tweak at a later moment just repeat the steps above and change the value back to the orginal value, which was 0. If you have any questions regarding this tweak, please feel free to ask them.