How to Change Workgroup in Windows 10
Sometimes you need to change workgroups such as when working with older operating systems in your house which can’t detect you or when you have a NAS set to a specific workgroup. Whatever the reason this article will help you get it changed.
Changing the Workgroup in Windows 10
Follow the steps below to change the workgroup in Windows 10
1. With the right mouse button click the Start icon and choose System. If you have a touch enabled device, click and hold the start button, then tap the System button.
2. Under “Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings” click on Change Settings
3. Under the tab “Computer Name” find the Change… button and click it.
4. Under “Member Of” change the Workgroup name.
5. Then click on OK, then when prompted reboot your device.
You should now successfully changed your Workgroup and other systems should now be able to see you, and you should be able to see them. I hope this helped you change the workgroup settings in Windows 10.