Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)
Solution 3: Update or reinstall the driver
To update your driver, you will have to go trough the driver on the manufacturer’s website. Follow the installation instructions the website provide you.
To reinstall the driver, just follow these steps:
- Press the Windows logo key + R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type ‘devmgmt.msc‘ in the dialog box and press Enter.
- In the Device Manager right-click the devices and then click Uninstall
- When you are prompted to confirm that you want to remove the device, click OK.
- Restart the computer.
- After the computer restarts, the drivers will be automatically installed.
If your problem is not solved, try the next resolution.