Disable / Enable addition of printers
If you do not want the current user of the computer to be able to add printers for whatever reason you can think of then Disabling Additions of Printers can be what you looking for. Or you can enable it again with this guide.
1. On your keyboard press the Windows flag and the R key at the same time (Windows +R) or open Start.
2. Now type Regedit.exe (1) and click on OK (2)
3. Now Unfold HKEY_CURRENT_USERHKEY_CURRENT_USER/caption]
4. Then Unfold Software
5. Then Unfold Microsoft
6. Then Unfold Windows
7. Then Unfold CurrentVersion
8. Then Unfold Policies
9. Then Unfold Explorer
10. Now double-click on NoAddPrinter and change the value of NoAddPrinter to 1
If the key does not exists then right-click an empty spot and choose New then choose DWORD.New DWORD/caption]
11. Click on OK and close Regedit. A reboot might be necessary for the changes to take effect upon your system.
If you wish to disable this tweak at a later moment just repeat the steps above and change the value back to the original value, which was 0. If you have any questions about this tweak, please feel free to ask them on our forums