“How Do I Know If I Have Windows 10?” it quite a weird question to ask, but we can understand that if you not familiar with computers or you are just not interested in computers that you might be wondering if you are running Windows 10. There is a quite easy way to see if you’re running Windows 10 on your system.
We will show you three ways of finding out, with one being the easiest and fastest.
Method 1: Use About Windows
1. Press the Windows Flag + R key at the same time on your keyboard
2. Then type winver.exe and click on OK
3. The following screen will appear, if it shows Windows 10, then you’re running Windows 10.
Method 2: Using System
1. Begin by right-clicking or tap and hold the Start button and then choose System
2. You should then see this screen, if the Windows 10 logo appears then you’re running Windows 10
Method 3: Using Settings
You can also use Settings to see the clock speed / processor speed using task manager, if you are using Windows 10. To do this simply follow the steps below.
1. Click or Tap on Start and then choose Settings
2. Then choose System
3. Then choose About
4. Then look at Edition, if it shows you Windows 10, then you’re running Windows 10
We hope you were able to find out which version of Windows you are running. If you after all did not run Windows 10 then this guide should have also showed you which version you are running. Please know that method 3 is only available in Windows 10. If you need more help with finding out which Windows version you are running then please visit our forums where we provide free personal help. Thanks for reading.