Many users have reported getting this error when they attempt to install Windows 10 on VirtualBox. The reason for this problem is that some settings are not configured by default the correct way.
Resolving this error[symple_box color=”black” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] Be aware that your system has to have NX or XD enabled for Windows 10 be installed!
1. You should start in VirtualBox by choose Windows 8.1 as operating system
2. Then choose the amount of RAM you would like to use, I suggest atleast 2GB.
3. Then choose the sort of hard disk you would like to recreate. I recommend the default option. (choose a vhi harddisk type)
4. Just follow the steps on the screen. Then when you’re done click on Settings
5. Make sure the settings meet the settings below
Once you use these settings the virtual machine should work without any problems, if it does not then please comment and we will help you as best as possible.