FIX: AgHelp.dll The specified module could not be found
AgHelp.dll is a left-over of an uninstalled application named Arcade Giant or Arcade Parlor and can cause an error when Windows is booting up. The file in itself is not dangerous (since it’s deleted) but Windows does try to find it everything it starts.
Removing AgHelp.dll consists of a couple of steps. We will show you each of them.
Removing the Start-up Key
1. Download CCleaner from Pirisoft and install the application
2. Start the application and click on Tools
3. Then click on Startup and click on Windows
4. Find anything that has the name: AgHelp, Arcade Giant, Arcade Parlor, Arcade or apcatsupport in the name, click on it and choose Delete
5. Now click on Scheduled Tasks and again find anything that has the name: AgHelp, Arcade Giant, Arcade Parlor, Arcade or apcatsupport in the name, click on it and choose Delete
6. Close CCleaner.
To make sure anything relating this annoying program is gone, we are going to run a AdwCleaner scan.
AdwCleaner is a tool made by Xplode and is a free removal tool for Adware, PUPs, Toolbars and Hijackers.
1. Download Adwcleaner from toolslib here: Download ADWCleaner
2. Run the downloaded program as Administrator
3. Now click on Scan, a scan will be started on your system, depending on your system its performance this can take several minutes to complete.
4. After the scan has completed, click on the Cleaning button, first make sure it’s not deleting vital files, by viewing all the tabs.
5. Now, wait for the process to complete, a question to reboot will show up, reboot and then continue to the next step.