FIX: RunDLL Error C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is Missing
People recently have reported that they receive the error “C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll is Missing” when they boot the computer. This problem seems to be caused by NVIDIA GeForce Experience. You should be able to fix it by reinstall NVIDIA on your system or by disabling the NVIDIA Geforce Experience Service.
Resolving NVIDIA Driver Issues.
1. Download the latest drivers for your system from NVIDIA.com. If you know which video card you have click here and download the correct one. If you are unsure if your running Windows 32 bits or 64 and / or not sure which video card you have then download the automated detection tool here.
2. Once the installer has finished downloading you can open the Installer.
3. First select where the installation files will be saved once the files are saved the installer will automatically start.
4. Wait for the System Check to complete
5. Read the software license and then if you agree with it. click on Agree and Continue
6. Then choose Custom (Advanced)
7. Then check the box “Perform a clean installation.
8. Click on Next and follow the instructions of the NVIDIA Driver Installation program.
Disabling the NVIDIA Geforce Experience Service.
Another way to resolve the error nvspcap64.dll is missing is to simply disable the NVIDIA Geforce Experience Service till a new patch comes out and solves the issue.
1. Press the Windows and R key at the same time, a Run window will appear.
2. Type Msconfig and then click on OK
3. Click on the Services tab
4. Find and then remove the check from “NVIDIA Geforce Experience Service”
5. Click on OK.
The error should no longer appear when you boot your computer, if it still does then please visit our forums were we will help you for free. We hope you were able to resolve the problem and that nvspcap64.dll is missing is no longer appearing.