FIX: the program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer
The program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer
This error can occur on Windows 8(.1) if you try to run an older application which requires previous DirectX versions to run. In this case, you will have to install the DirectX End-User Runtime. By default the latest version of DirectX is already included in Windows 8.1.
Resolving this problem
The error the program can’t start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer can easily resolved by downloading the latest DirectX End-User Runtime from Microsoft.
1. Download the latest End-User Runtime from Microsoft.com: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35
2. Open the Setup and click I accept the Agremeent, then click Next
3. Choose if you wish to install the bing bar, then click Next
4. DirectX will now download all required files, click on Next, then wait for this process to complete.
5. After the installation is completed, reboot your device and try to run the game again.