This is the easiest method out there, it only requires a few clicks from you.
1. Open any app and wait till your receive the notification that the app cannot start while UAC is disabled, then click Turn on User Account Control
2. Now set the bar to any setting you wish to use, you can use the lowest setting which disables all notifications from UAC but it will still be enabled, then click OK
3. Reboot your device and try the app again.
Method 2[alert-warning]This method includes the use of Regedit. Using this program wrong could make your system unusable or unstable. Please always follow each step as precise as possible, do not continue if you have any doubt of what you’re doing. The Terms and Conditions of WindowsInstructed apply on all posts including this one. [/alert-warning]
1. Press the Windows + R key at the same time on your keyboard, then type Regedit.exe in the Run window and click on OK.
2. Then unfold HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then Microsoft, then Windows, then CurrentVersion, then Policies then System
3. Double-click EnableLUA and set the value to 1, then click on OK
4. Reboot your device.