If you’re missing the volume icon from your taskbar in Windows 10 then it’s most likely that you accidently disabled the system icons on your system or that someone decided to turn this off for you. However, you can easily turn it back on so you can once again control your volume from the taskbar using Volume Icon.
In this article, we will show you step by step what you can do when your volume icon is missing from the taskbar in Windows 10. Let’s get started on getting it back shall we?
How to get the Volume Icon back in Your Taskbar.
1. Open Start and then click on Settings, alternatively, press the Windows + I button at the same time.
2. Once in Settings choose System
3. In the left-pane menu click on Notifications and Actions
4. Once in Notifications and Actions click on “Turn System Icons On and Off”
5. You can now enable the Volume Icon by switching the toggle from Off to On.
Once you’ve enabled that option the Volume Icon should be once again back in your taskbar. If it’s not then there is most likely another cause of this issue. We suggest you ask for personal help on our forums to solve that problem. We hope this article helped you to solve “Volume icon missing from Taskbar in Windows 10” and that you’ve learned how to disable and enable System Icons in Windows 10. Thank you for reading WindowsInstructed and hope to see you again.
volume icon sill gone, it disappeared when I logged on