If you when attempting to activate Windows 10 get the error code 0xc004f014 then there are several things you could try. However, we suggest you try the Windows Phone Activation Service. In most cases using Windows Phone Activation Service solves the Windows Activation Error 0xc004f014.
How to Activate Windows 10 By Phone
1. Begin by pressing the Windows and R key at the same time to get the Run Window.
2. Once the run window is shown type “slui 4” and hit enter
3. Now choose your current country from the list and click Next
4. Now choose the Phone Activation option
5. Call the number on the screen that appears. Do not type in any number even when asked for it. You will be forwarded to a Microsoft employee.
6. Explain to the person you are connected to that you receive the error 0xc004f014 and therefore, cannot activate Windows.
Follow the instructions of the Microsoft employee to solve the Windows activation problem on your computer, they are the only ones that can solve this issue.
We hope you were able to solve this problem with Microsoft using this guide. If you need more help than feel free to ask for more help on our forums.