Some users have reported having problems installing / upgrading to Windows 10. If you received the error message 8007002C then this guide might help you solve the problems you’re having. We start by cleaning the update folder and then force Windows Update to update. Let us begin.[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]We will use Command Prompt in this guide. Please make sure you type over the commands the right way or you might damage your system. [/symple_box]
How to FIX Windows 10 Installation Error 8007002C
1. Open Start and type Command Prompt in the search bar.
2. Right-click Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator
3. In the Command Prompt window, type the following command:
del /S C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download\*
4. Hit enter, then wait for the process to complete. Once a new empty line appears the process has been completed.
5. In the Command Prompt window, type the following command:
6. Hit enter, wait a couple of seconds and then close Command Prompt
Now it’s time to look in the Control Panel and make sure Windows Update has started to redownload Windows 10. If it did then wait for the download to complete. If it does not then you can manually download the Windows 10 installation medium and use that to upgrade your system to Windows 10. You can download Windows 10 here. Make sure that you choose Upgrade during the installation. If you don’t you will loose all your files!
We hope this guide has helped you to solve Windows 10 Installation Error 8007002C / Windows 10 Upgrade Error 8007002C. If you need more help then feel free to visit our forums where we will love to help you personally. Thanks for reading.