Windows for years now have always had the current time and / or date in the taskbar of the users. Most users like this and do not disable it. some do not like it and hide the Time and Date in the taskbar. Depending on your personal preferences you might want to be able to see the time and date at any moment by looking at your taskbar and some people just want their taskbar as empty as possible. No matter what your personal preference is, we will show you how to show or hide the time and date in Windows 10 taskbar.
Let’s get started on “How to Show / Hide the Time and Date in the Taskbar in Windows 10”
How to Show / Hide the Time and Date in the Taskbar
1. Open Start and then click on Settings, alternatively, press the Windows + I button at the same time.
2. Once in Settings choose System
3. In the left-pane menu click on Notifications and Actions
4. Once in Notifications and Actions click on “Turn System Icons On and Off”
5. You can now enable or disable the Clock in Windows 10 taskbar by switching the toggle to off to hide / disable the time and date in the taskbar and by switching the toggle to on to show / enable the time and date in your taskbar.
We hope this article helped you to solve “How to Show / Hide the Time and Date in the Taskbar in Windows 10” and that you’ve learned how to disable and enable System Icons in Windows 10. Thank you for reading WindowsInstructed and hope to see you again.