How to Change the Color of the Start Menu in Windows 10
If you wish to change the color of your start menu in Windows 10, or want to change the color of the task bar or perhaps the color of your Application borders then you can simply do this by going to Personalize and use the color mixer to choose your own colors. We’ll help you get there!
Good things to know:
- colors are changed automatically with some Themes
- Colors are synced between your devices.
How to Change the Color
1. Right-click an empty place on your desktop, and choose Personalize
2. Then choose Color in the Personalize Window
3. You can now choose any color you like, if you want more options, simply click on Color Mixer and you can mix your own colors!