The world knows many time zones, especially on devices you carry around changing the time zone might be useful. Devices like a laptop, a Microsoft surface or anything else you carry around to different time zones do not always update their time zone. This could bring you into problems if you have appointments and your time doesn’t match the meeting time…
In this tutorial we will show you How to Change the Time Zone in Windows 10, it’s really easy and should only take a couple of seconds. Let’s begin shall we with changing your time zone?
Perhaps you also like one of these guides:
- How to Set Time Zone Automatically in Windows 10
- How to Set Multiple Clocks for different time zones in Windows 10
Changing your Time Zone
You can change the current time zone and, therefore, the main clock on your system. We will show you below how you do that.
1. Click on the Clock in your taskbar
2. Once the calendar opens, click on Date and Time Settings as shown in the image below
3. Settings, Date & Time will open, now scroll down till you see “Time zone”
4. You can now choose your current time zone from the drop-down list.
That’s all you have to do to change your time zone in Windows 10. It’s really easy to find and change. If you, however, have problems changing your time zone then please feel free to visit our forums where we will assist you for free with solving those issues. Thanks for reading and we hope this tutorial helped you on How to Change the Time Zone in Windows 10.