Windows 10 has a so-called Profile Picture, Account Picture or whatever you want to call it. This picture is shown to you in the menu, sign-in screen, UAC Authentication and in many more situations. If you want to customize this picture then you have multiple options:
- You can change your profile picture to any locally saved or cloud saved image.
- You can also create a new picture using a built-in camera or USB attached webcam / camera.
In this tutorial we will show you how to find the settings where you change account picture in Windows 10 and how you can change it. Lets begins with this tutorial about “How to change your Profile Picture in Windows 10”.
Accessing your Account Settings
First of all we need to go to your account settings in Windows to be able to change the picture. In this tutorial we will show you the easiest method.
1. Click on the Windows icon in the taskbar to open Menu Start.
2. Click on your Account Name and then choose Change account settings
Changing your Profile Picture in Windows 10.
Now that we’ve accessed your account settings we can change your Profile Picture in Windows 10.
To change your profile picture to a picture stored on your computer:
1. Click on the Browse button under your current profile picture.
2. Navigate to the picture you want to use, then click on the picture and then click on Choose Picture
To make a new profile picture with an attached USB Camera or built-in camera:
1. Under Create your picture click on Camera as shown in the image above.
2. Make a nice shot of yourself and then save the picture.
That’s really all you’ll have to do to change your profile picture in Windows 10. We hope this tutorial helped you and that you are now able to change your profile picture.