How to Create a System Image in Windows 10
System images allow you to restore your system to the state it was in when you created the system image. The great thing about System Images is that they include everything from the moment you created it. Including:
- Installed Programs and Apps
- All documents and files
However, everything you did after the System Image will be lost! That’s a good thing to remember!
Create a System Image in Windows 10
1. Open the Control Panel
2. Click on System and Security
3. Click on File History
4. Click on System Image Backup
5. Now choose where to make the backup, then click Next.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
You can later use the created System Image to restore your system to the point of time when this was created.