Some users don’t take their computers along with them or just don’t want to be prompted for their password each time they start-up their computer from Sleep or Hibernate. You can disable this prompt from showing up quite easily.
Disable Password Prompt after Sleep
1. Click on the Start button and type Power Options, then choose Power Options.
2. On the left side click on Require a Password on wakeup
3. Click on Change Settings that are currently unavailable
4. Check the box Don’t Require a Password
5. Click on Save Changes.[symple_box color=”red” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] I strongly advice you to not do this on devices you carry around since anyone can get access to all your personal files and settings.