Windows 10 saves by default 20 recent files in your home folder when using your system. However if you’re keen to your privacy you might not like it that Windows does this. We’ll explain you how you can disable it.
1. Right-click the Start icon in your task bar and then Click on Control Panel
2. Then Click on Appearance and Personalization
3. Then Click on Taskbar and Navigation
4. Click on the Tab Start Menu
5. Uncheck the Boxes under Privacy.
That’s all. You should no longer see a history under applications and within File Explorer.