How to Enable Airplane Mode in Windows 10?
If you taking your tablet or any other portable Windows 10 device with you on an airplane it’s important to know how to enable airplane mode in Windows 10. Therefore, in this tutorial, we will show you how to enable airplane mode in Windows 10.
Of course, airplane mode is useful at other moments as well. As it disables most wireless connections it greatly improves your battery time.
Let’s begin with the tutorial about enabling airplane mode in Windows 10.
Method 1: Through Settings
There are different methods of enabling airplane mode in Windows 10. One of those methods is this one, enabling it through the Windows settings.
1. Open Start and then click on Settings
2. Once in Settings, click on Network and Internet
3. In the left pane, menu clicks on Flight Mode.
4. Under “Turn this on to stop all wireless communication” change the switch from off to on to enable Flight Mode / Airplane Mode and switch it from on to off to disable Flight / Airplane Mode.
Method 2: Through Action Center
Another method of enabling Airplane Mode / Flight Mode is by using the action center in Windows 10.
1. Click on the Action Center icon in the taskbar (See the image below, marked 1).
2. Then in the Action Center, click on Flight Mode.
If the button is highlighted with a color then the flight mode is active. If it’s as shown in the image below, dark then it’s disabled.
We hope this tutorial explained to you how to enable Flight Mode / Airplane Mode in Windows 10. If you need more help then please feel free to visit our forums where Windows experts and enthusiasts are waiting to answer any question you might have. Thanks for reading WindowsInstructed.com