In some situations you might want to remove an account from Windows, such as an account you tested a piece of software on. We will explain you how you remove an account in Windows 10 and Windows 8
Remove an Account in Windows 10 and Windows 8[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””] To change these settings you have to be logged-in to an Account with Administrator rights. You cannot remove an account you are using.
1. Begin by right-clicking the Start Icon of Windows.
2. Then click Control Panel
3. Then under User Accounts and Family Safety, click Change Account Type
4. Then choose the account you wish to change, and double-click it.
5. Then click on Delete this Account
6.You can now choose if you wish to keep the account his files, if you want to keep the files then click on Keep Files otherwise choose Delete Files
7. A confirmation will appear, if you are sure you wish to remove the account then choose, Delete Account
The account will now be removed from your system.