How to Remove DoSearches.com
DoSearches is an adware. That means that dosearches is bundled with other free software that you download off the internet. Once downloaded on your system it will change the shortcut and the search engines for any installed browser to DoSearches.com. Next to that the Adware will change all the browser shortcuts making it very hard to get rid of this adware. In this tutorial we are going to explain how to remove DoSearches.com from your system
AdwCleaner is a tool made by Xplode and is a free removal tool for Adware, PUPs, Toolbars and Hijackers.
1. Download Adwcleaner from toolslib here: Download ADWCleaner
2. Run the downloaded program as Administrator
3. Now click on Scan, a scan will be started on your system, depending on your system it’s performance this can take several minutes to complete.
4. After the scan has completed, click on the Cleaning button, first make sure it’s not deleting vital files, by viewing all the tabs.
5. Now, wait for the process to complete, a question to reboot will show up, reboot and then continue to the next step.
To make sure all the infections are really gone now, we are going to run a malwarebytes scan and remove any remaining infections and infections you might have that you don’t know about yet.
1. Download MalwareBytes from the orginal website
2. Install the MalwareBytes and then, if it asks, update the program.
3. After the program is installed and updated if necessary, run a scan by clicking on Scan Now
4. Wait for the scan to complete, depending on your system it’s performance this can take several minutes to hours.
5. Remove the infections from your system by following the steps given by MalwareBytes and then reboot your system.
The infection should now have been removed from your system, if it has not then please run MalwareBytes again, or ask for help.
Reset your Browser
The next very important step is to make sure your browser are clean, and that browser shortcuts are gone.