How to Reset Firefox when it’s not working
You are having problems with Firefox running slow, or have been infected with a Browser-Hijacker. These are a couple reasons that you may wish to reset Firefox. This guide will show you how to do just that, lets get started shall we.
1. To start you will need to type or copy and paste about:support into the URL search bar, then hit enter.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox button.
3. Now Click Reset Firefox Again.
4. Firefox will now close and begin the reset operation, upon completion you will see the window below. This will list the settings that were saved, after the reset.
5. Now Click on Finish, this will open Firefox and hopefully your issue(s) with FF will now be resolved.
That’s it you’re done.