So your Internet Explorer has been infected with a Browser-Hijacker, or is having issues and you would like to reset it. This guide will show you how to do just that.
This guide is not suitable for the new browser in Windows 10.
Resetting Internet Explorer
1. The first thing that you will want to do, is right-click your Internet Explorer shortcut and select Run as Administrator.
2. Then click on Tools or on the cogwheel icon.
3. Now select Internet Options.
4. Now go to the Advanced Tab and click the Reset button.
5. Now Check Mark the Delete Personal Setting box. Then Click Reset.
6. You will know when it has completed when all green checkmarks are in place.
At this time, you may close Internet Explorer. Although you will want to make sure that you have uninstalled anything that may have caused this issue.