In this tutorial I will show you how to setup VPN in Windows 10 to make sure all your connections are encrypted or to bypass geographical limitations of some websites. In this article we use some public VPN addresses, please refrain from using these if you use the VPN connection to do transactions or other private things.
How to Setup VPN Connection in Windows 10
1. Begin by opening Start and click on Settings
2. Click on Network and Internet
3. Click on VPN, then click on Add a VPN Connection
4. As the providor, choose the Windows Providor
5. Fill in the Connection Name, you can use any name you want
6. Now at server name or address fill in the server address you use. For example euro217.vpnbook.com
7. Now choose your type of Sign-in, in normal cases this would be User name and password
8. If you want to have your User name and password saved, so you don’t have to fill them in, every time you connect to the service, then enter them in the User name and Password fields.
9. Now click on Save
Connecting to your VPN in Windows 10
To connect simply click on the VPN you want to use and then click on the Connect button
We hope this tutorial on How to Setup VPN in Windows 10 has helped you configure and connect to your VPN in Windows 10. If you have any questions feel free to ask them in our forums, there are multiple experts waiting to help you!