How-to Skip Login screen in Windows 10
Are you the only user of your system and don’t want to be prompted for a your credentials every single time you logon? Then you can easily disable this by disabling that users need to enter credentials before they can use the system.
Disabling the need for a password to use the computer
1. Open start and type netplwiz then click on Netplwiz.
1. Press the Windows + R key at the same time, then in the run window type Netplwiz and hit enter.
2. Click on the user you wish to automatically sign into
3. Uncheck the box: Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer
4. Now click Apply and enter the password for this account (if it had one)
5. Now click OK and click OK again.
Windows should now no longer ask for a username and password after it booted.