Where do I Find the Processor Speed in Windows 10
The processor has a so called speed it operated on. The technical term is Clock Speed, so your question should actually be Where Do I Find the Clock Speed of my Processor in Windows 10. However the question Where Do I find the processor speed in Windows 10 is just fine for us.
Simply said “The faster the clock (Processor Speed), the more instructions the CPU can execute per second.”. But where do you find what your processor speed / clock speed is in Windows 10? We explain how!
Method 1: Using System
1. Begin by right-clicking or tap and hold the Start button and then choose System
2. Once System has started, See Processor and then the number after the @ symbol.
Method 2: Using Settings
You can also use Settings to see the clock speed / processor speed using task manager, if you are using Windows 10. To do this simply follow the steps below.
1. Click or Tap on Start and then choose Settings
2. Then choose System
3. Then choose About
4. Find Processor and then see the number posted after the @ symbol, this is the default Clock Speed.
Method 3: Use Task Manager
1. Right-click the taskbar or press and hold the taskbar, then choose Task Manager (You can also use the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC key combination)
2. Then choose the Performance tab
3. Then click or tap on the CPU button in the left pane menu.
4. You will now be able the max clock speed and the current clock speed