How to Remove Boost Pop-Ups / Shop with Boost
Boost is a Browser-Hijacker, usually installed without your knowledge, it will display advertisements and sponsored links in your search results. Enough about that you didn’t install it, and it’s time to remove it .This guide will show you how to Remove Boost Pop-Ups From Internet Explorer, Chrome & Firefox.
Step 1: Get rid of Boost from your computer, by uninstalling unknown programs.
First thing that I would like you to do is, remove any recently installed programs you do not remember installing, from your add remove programs.
Hit the start button at the bottom left hand corner of your screen. Type or copy and paste appwiz.cpl into the Run/Start/Search Box. Hit enter.
Right click one at a time and select remove. Now close the programs and features window.
Note: If you encounter a program that will not remove then skip it.
Step 2: Get rid of Boost home page redirect from your browsers shortcuts.
Remove Browser ShortCut Hijackers From Internet Explorer, Google Chrome & Firefox Browsers.
Step 3: Get rid of Boost Pop-Ups, by resetting your browsers to default.
(Optional) To remove boost related pop-ups from your browser, reset your infected browser back to default settings.
Step 4: Get rid of Boost adware from your browsers with Adware Removal Tool.
1. Download Adware removal tool to your desktop, right click the icon and select Run as Administrator.
2. Hit OK.
3. Hit Next make sure to leave all items checked, for removal.
4. The Program will close all open programs to complete the removal, so save any work and hit OK. Then hit OK after the removal process is complete, then OK again to finish up.
Step 5: Get rid Boost files from your browsers, with Adware Cleaner.
1. Download Adware-Cleaner Save it to your desktop. Right Click theicon, select Run as Administrator.
2. To begin Click the Scan button.
3. Allow the Scan to complete, then click the Clean button.
4. Adware Cleaner needs to reboot your machine, to complete the removal process. This is normal, allow the program to reboot your machine.
Step 6: Get rid of Boost pop ups from your browsers with Junkware Removal Tool.
1. Download Junkware-RemovalTool Save it to your desktop. Right Click the icon, select Run as Administrator.
2. To begin the scan Click any button.
3. Allow the scan to complete, it may take up ten minutes to complete.
4. Once complete a log will appear on your desktop, detailing what was removed.
Step 7: Remove remaining malicious files related to Boost from your computer with Emsisoft Emergency Kit.
1. You will be booting into Safe Mode With Networking. To use the next tool, Emsisoft Emergency Kit. , download and save the application to your desktop. Right Click the icon and select Run As Administrator. Click on Extract.
2. Another similar icon will appear on your desktop, right click this one and Run as Administrator as well. When the program opens then select Update.
3. After the update if you see the screen below then select yes.
4. Now Click on the Scan button, do not start the scan yet.
5. Select the On scan completion button, then quarantine detected objects, then hit OK.
6. Now click on the Smart Scan (Recommended)
7. Allow the scan to complete. Upon Completion select Quarantine Selected. Make Certain All Items are Ticked
8. Click OK upon the completion, of the program removing the infected files.
9. Reboot if needed to remove infected files
To Prevent this type of infection happening again, I suggest you download and install Unchecky. This software will prevent unwanted software, being installed by you unknowingly.
Your computer should now be free, of the Boost adware infection.