If you have a small hard disk or an SSD then having all those Windows Store Apps can quite consume your entire hard disk. You can therefore since Windows Update 1151 choose to install all app data on an external storage device. For example if you have a Microsoft Surface you could choose to save Windows Store Apps to the External Storage SD card slot. In this tutorial we will show you how to How to Save Windows Store Apps to External Storage in Windows 10
How to Save Windows Store Apps to External Storage in Windows 10
1. First of all, you need to connect the external storage you want to use to your computer
2. Go to Start, then choose Settings.
3. Once in Settings choose System
4. Now in system choose in the left pane menu Storage
5. You can now choose where new apps will be installed by choosing your external storage device under “New Apps will be saved to”
That’s all, easy wasn’t it? We hope this guide has helped you answer your question! Thanks for reading.