Turn off Windows Store in Windows 10
Don’t want your kids for example to download apps from the Windows Store? Want to prevent spending money on apps or do you just want to disable the Windows Store, then this guide will help you disable the Windows 10 store.
Running Windows 10? Use our Registry Editor!
Are you currently running Windows 10? Then why not use 10Tweaker? Developed by WindowsInstructed for tweaking your Windows experience without endangering your system. You can download it by clicking on the button below. It includes more then 100 tweaks!
1. On your keyboard press the Windows flag and the R key at the same time (Windows +R) or open Start.
2. Now type Regedit.exe (1) and click on OK (2)
3. Now Unfold HKEY_CURRENT_USER
4. Then Unfold Software
5. Then Unfold Policies
6. Then Unfold Microsoft
7. Then Unfold WindowsStore
10. Now double-click on RemoveWindowsStore and change the value of RemoveWindowsStore to 1
If the key does not exists then right-click an empty spot and choose New then choose DWORD.
11. Click on OK and close Regedit. A reboot might be neccesarry for the changes to take effect upon your system.
If you wish to disable this tweak at a later moment just repeat the steps above and change the value back to the orginal value, which was 0. If you have any questions regarding this tweak, please feel free to ask them.