You can specify after how much time Windows turns off all displays attached to your computer and in case of a laptop or tablet the screen itself. You can easily enable all connected screens and the main screen again by simply moving your mouse after a couple of seconds all screens should be active again.
In this article we will explain how to set that Windows automatically turns off the screen after a specific time in Windows 10. Let’s get started!
How to Turn Off the Screen after a Certain Time in Windows 10?
Method 1: Through Settings.
1. Click on Start and choose Settings
2. In settings choose System
3. In system choose Power and Sleep in the left pane menu.
4. Under screen choose the amount of time that should pass before your screen is turned off while on battery power and while plugged in.
Method 2: Control Panel
1. Right-click or tap and hold the Start Menu button.
2. Then choose Control Panel
3. Then choose System and Security
4. Then choose Power Options
5. Then in the left pane click on “Choose when to turn off the display”
6. Now choose the settings you wish to use on your system.