If you want to upgrade your system to Windows 10 but don´t receive the free upgrade or if your still waiting on the upgrade then you can download and upgrade your system manually to Windows 10. It´s way easier then you might expect. We will explain how you can accomplish it.[symple_box color=”white” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]Be sure to always choose Upgrade in any step on the way! If you choose anything else your current Windows license might not be valid anymore and you will need to buy a Windows 10 license. [/symple_box]
How to Upgrade to Windows 10 Manually?[symple_box color=”yellow” fade_in=”false” float=”center” text_align=”left” width=””]If you have an internet connection where you pay per use then please know that your about to download huge amounts of data. Around 3GB. [/symple_box]
1. Go to the Microsoft website where you can download a Windows 10 installation medium. You will not need to enter any licenses for this.[symple_button url=”http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616935″ color=”grey” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download 32-bits. [/symple_button][symple_button url=”http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=616936″ color=”grey” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download 64-bits. [/symple_button]
2. Start the tool you’ve just downloaded an d then wait for the screen “Getting a few things ready to disappear” to finish loading.
3. Once you see the screen “What would you like to do” appears choose “Upgrade this PC now” and click Next.
4. The installation tool will now download Windows 10 on your system. Depending on your connection speed this may take a while.
5. Once downloaded Windows will check for updates and if you can keep your files. Make sure that it says you can (Keep personal files and apps).
6. Click on Install.
Windows will now begin to upgrade your system. This can take some time. We hope this guide helped you to manually upgrade to Windows 10.