Use the Metro Start instead of Start Menu on Windows 10
Got used to the Metro Start instead of Start Menu on Windows 10 instead of the start menu? I’ll explain you how to get the old Metro Start back!
1. Begin by opening Start menu and type Control Panel
2. Then Click on Control Panel
3. Then Click on Appearance and Personalization
4. Then Click on Taskbar and Navigation
5. Click on the Tab Start Menu
6. Uncheck the box Use the Start Menu instead of Start Screen
7. Now click OK. You’ll be prompted to sign out and in again. Do this.
You will now again have the metro start instead of start menu.