Windows 8 works beautifully with a variety of different photo’s. Thanks to the transparent Windows task bar, your Windows will get a complete different look when using other wallpapers. There are many different options, and it’s up to your own taste which one you like and want to use. If you are not sure how to set up a new wallpaper for your setup, I would refer you to this article on how to select a new wallpaper.
This month we are featuring a collection of art made by the DeviantArt community. DeviantArt is an online community showcasing various forms of user-made artwork. All the Arts is made by people like you and me. So if you like there work, please make sure to give them credits, a small donation or just a simple ‘Thank you’ is mostly appreciated.
How to Download the Wallpapers
- Check the Slide Show to see what Wallpaper you like
- Remember who created it
- Go to the Download Link list, directly under this section
- Go to the DevaintART website, find the Download button, right-click on it and select “Save Link As..”
Download Link list
- By Solefield – http://solefield.deviantart.com/art/Coded-Wallpaper-466766635
- By AntylaVX – http://antylavx.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-Flutters-467479909
- By Solefield – http://solefield.deviantart.com/art/Dancing-Wallpaper-468489780
- By Visionis – http://visionis.deviantart.com/art/wallpaper-68734676
- By Teutonic – http://teutonic.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-59431274
- By Sandra – http://sandara.deviantart.com/art/wallpaper-80653533
- By Sabski – http://sabski.deviantart.com/art/Wallpaper-37662009
- By Seppoftw – http://seppoftw.deviantart.com/art/wallpaper-57936752