Windows 10 Basics: How to Install Windows Store Apps
In this Windows 10 Basics guide we will show you step by step how to install Windows Store Apps on your Windows 10 Computer. Windows Store apps bring an entire new world of games, apps and more to your computer. Let’s begin with the Windows 10 Basics guide on How to Install Windows Store Apps.
Install Windows Store Apps
1. Begin by opening the Windows Store App. You can find this by default in the Windows Start Menu and on the Taskbar
2. Once you have opened the store you can choose what app you want to install, you can use the search bar to find the app or use the categories to install an App.
Using Search to find an App.
3. In the right top corner of the Store there is a search bar, click on it and type your search query
4. Hit enter to search for the query you entered, then filter through the list till you find the App you want to install.
You can then even filter the search results in the left pane. If you want to find games only, simply click on Games. If you want to find Songs only simply click on songs. You get it.
5. Click on the App you want to install
6. Then click on Install.
How to Find and Install Apps trough the Categories.
3. First of all, choose which type of App you are looking for; Apps or Games. Then click the one your looking for in the main menu
4. Then choose App Categories or Game Categories depending on the choice you made on step 3.
5. Then you can choose in the left pane on what to filter and sort on. You can for example choose to only see rising apps (apps that are getting more popular) and so on. If you scroll down further you will see more sub-categories where you can sort on. Select any category you like and then find apps you want to install.
6. When you find an App to Install, simply click on the App’s logo and then choose Install