There have been many reports on multiple forums about the Windows Update KB3000850 causing issues to systems. The problem in this case is that the problems are for many different but all seem to result from this Windows Update
Please see the correct situation for you below.
Situation 1: Your system still hangs / is stuck in the Windows Update
We normally do not advice it and I don’t like doing it, but you should Hard Reset your system by holding the power button for approximately 10 seconds, then some seconds later boot it again.
Situation 2: Your can no longer access your computer (log-in / access files)
It’s recommended that you try to remove the Windows Update through the Advamced Repair options of Windows. You can read here how to access that.
1. Once in the Advanced Repair Option (Read here how). Choose Troubleshoot
2. Then once in Troubleshoot choose the option System Restore
3. Now pick the most recent restoration point Windows has generated.
Wait for the restoration process to complete, this could take some minutes to hours. See if the problem is gone after you executed these steps, if not click the button Ask Help below and a Windows Expert will advice you further.
Situation 3: You can still access your computer.
It´s recommended to remove the installed update from your system.
1. Open the right charm bar and choose Settings, Then choose Control Panel
2. Once in Control Panel click on Programs
3. Now click on View Installed Updates
4. Now find KB3000850 in the list and remove it from your system.
See if the problem is gone after you executed these steps, if not click the button Ask Help below and a Windows Expert will advice you further.
My situation is not listed above
We are sorry this article could not help you, Please click the button Ask Help below and a Windows Expert will advice you further.