Windows Update Error 80246002
Have you tried?
This guide is specific for for the error code 80246002 however, even in some cases this guide does not help. Please make sure you’ve read Windows Update is causing Problems first and tried those steps.
Resolving the error.
1. Right-click the network icon in your taskbar and choose Open Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on your currently active internet connection, for example see the image below
3. Click on Properties
4. Double-click Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
5. Change the DNS servers to the following:
6. Click OK
7. Click OK
8. Click Close
9. Reboot your device and try Windows Update again