Windows 10 shows notifications and alerts from Windows Applications, Apps and System Notification in the Action Center. The Action Center will keep all notification sorted by time and app and will keep them in the overview till you clear the Action Center Notifications.
They made this system to make sure you don’t miss important notifications and if you did, that you can read up on them at any moment you like. However some user’s don’t like this,
Method 1: Local Group Policy Editor
1. Press the Windows + R key on your keyboard
2. A run Window will appear, now type gpedit.msc and click on OK
If you get a message that the program cannot be found, then your Windows version does not have Group Policy editor, it’s only included in Windows 8 Pro, Enterprise en Windows 10 Pro (and higher) skip to the registry edit method on the next page.
3. Under User Configuration unfold Administrative Templates
4. Now Start Menu and Taskbar
5. Double-click Remove Notifications and Action Center and choose Enabled
6. Click on OK and then close Group Policy Editor
You might need to sign-out and sign-in for the changes to take effect.
If you rather use Registry Editor or don’t have GPEdit.msc then see the next page.