Method 3: Register the Store trough Command Prompt
- Open Modern UI (Start)and typ CMD
- Right click on Command Prompt and choose Run as Administrator
- In command prompt enter the following command:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
- Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\…. will appear.
- Close Command Prompt
- Try to start the Windows Store again.
Method 4: Scanning for corrupted system files
Did none of these methods work? Then try to run SFC and DISM to solve your issues: Troubleshooting Component Store / System Files Corruption