How to Fix Windows 8 Store Not Working
Method 1: Microsoft Store Diagnostic Program
- Download the tool: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=268423
- Start the downloaded file and click on Next
- Follow the instructions given by the tool.
- After running the tool succesfully, check whether the store works.
Method 2: Run WSReset.exe
- Open Modern UI (Start)
- Typ Wsreset.exe
- Hit enter
- The Windows Store will open and flash a couple of times.
- The Windows Store should now automatically appear and after a few moments if it does not, then try to start it manually.
Method 3 and 4 can be found on the Next page of this article.