Many people start noticing it after some time, Windows is becoming slow. and start asking themselves Why is my computer running slow and how do I fix it? This has nothing to do with how Windows was designed and Microsoft really can’t help it actually. It’s because of you! But don’t worry you didn’t intend it to become slow, it just happens.
Why does your system become slow? It has multiple reasons but the main reason is bloatware and PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Software) stuff that gets installed with freeware software! Some other reasons are:
- Too many running processes
- Too much storage space usage
But how do you solve this and make Windows actually fast(er) again? Well that’s what we going to talk about in this article.
- Removing software you never use.
- Removing all the PUPs from your system (Adwcleaner)
- Removing Scheduled Tasks (Autoruns)
- Making sure you’re not infected with any malware
- Cleaning Some Space
The next thing left to do is to start! Just hit the next better and let’s get going!